who is Talathi?
Talathi Bharti advertisement for 1809 posts is published by Maharashtra Government in all the districts of Maharashtra. As Mega Bharti 2020 is started in many departments of Zilla Parishad, Talathi Recruitment is also inviting for Talathi post from all the districts of Maharashtra state.
Online Applications for Talathi Bharti 2020 are accepted on Mahapariksha Portal. You need to visit Mahapariksha Portal for filling an Online Application form.
Talathi Bharti 2019 is announced everywhere in all the districts. Many students are waiting for Talathi exam for 2 months. Here is good news for them as Talathi Exam Dates are declared now. Talathi Exams will start from June to July each year in all districts of Maharashtra.
|Department Name||Mahsul Vibhag|
|Name of the Posts||Talathi|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300- 34800/-|
|Age Limit||18-43 Years|
|Starting Date of Application||June (tentatively)|
|Last Date of Application||July (tentatively)|
- Exam Pattern
- Age Limit
- Application Fees
There are mainly two types of posts that come under Talathi Bharti. Talathi & Clerk/Typist are the important vacancies in Talathi Recruitment. Graduation is important to eligible for Talathi post and 10th passed with MS-CIT Certificate is important to eligible for Clerk cum Typist post.
|Name of Posts||Qualification Required|
|Talathi||Graduation with knowledge of Marathi & Hindi Languages|
|Clerk / Typist||10th Passed with MS-CIT Certificate|
This year, Talathi Exam will be for 200 Marks and you have to solve 100 Questions. It means one question is for 2 Marks. 200 Marks are divided into 4 subjects and you will get an exact exam pattern for Talathi Exam in the below table.
|Talathi Exam Pattern|
|General Knowledge||25||50 Marks|
|TOTAL||100 Questions||200 Marks|
While applying for Talathi Exam, the Candidate should be coming in a given age limit to be eligible. Age limit is an important factor in any exam and it is differentiated as category wise. It depends upon the category of a candidate. Please read the below table to understand Age Limit for Talathi Exam.
|Age Limit For Talathi Bharti|
|Open Category||18 to 38 Years|
|Reserved Category||18 to 43 Years|
|Projected / Earthquake Affected Candidates||18 to 45 Years|
In this section, you will get complete information regarding Application Fees required for Talathi Bharti Exam.
Application Fees structure is different for each category.
|Application Fees For Talathi Bharti|
|Open Category||500 Rs.|
|Reserved Category||350 Rs.|
- First, you need to visit on Mahapariksha Portal for filling an Online Application form.
- If you didn’t register on the Mahapariksha portal yet, then you need to register first and if already registered then you can log in by old Username & Password.
- Before starting for filling the application form, make sure you have the soft copy of Passport Size Photo and photo of your own Signature to upload in personal details.
- After login, fill all the details in the Application form carefully and after confirmation Submit the form.
- Now, you need to pay application fees for successful submission. You can pay by any of the given methods. You can use Online Banking, Debit – Credit Card or even BHIM UPI for paying application fees.
- After successful submission, don’t forget to take the printout of your application form.