Intelligence bureau is one of the most prestigious services in India. Several candidates apply for the post of Intelligence officer every year.
IB ACIO is graduation level exam conducted by Ministry of Human affairs, Government of India. IB ACIO stands for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Bureau.
Intelligence Bureau has released the notification for the post of Deputy Director, Senior Research Officer, Security Officer, Assistant Security Officer (Technical), Personal Assistant, Junior Intelligence Officer-l & others.
There are total of 291 vacancies are allotted under this post.
|Name of the Board||Intelligence Bureau|
|Post Name||Deputy Director, Senior Research Officer & Others|
|Last Date||To be Notified Later|
IB Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-l/Executive: Bachelor’s degree
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-ll/Executive: Graduation
- Accountant: Passed Subordinate Accounts Service or equivalent examination
- Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport): 12th Pass or equivalent
How to Apply:
Visit the MHA website: https://www.mha.gov.in/
- Select the vacancies section – > read the notification -> Check eligibility -> Apply Online
- Keep a copy of the application for record after application
To get support and coaching online : please call us at 9029021092 / mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org