MBBS in Abroad
The students who are studying MBBS from Abroad gets ample opportunity to apply for jobs in any part of the world. Once they obtain the certificate to practice anywhere in the world, they can get the country-wise certificate as well to be able to practice medicine after their graduation.
MBBS abroad holds more value when compared to pursuing the same studies in India. Abroad MBBS colleges are all QS-ranked, offer affordable fees, and their quality of medical education is relatively higher when compared to India.
The medical universities in Phillipines, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Germany, Korea, Georgia, etc follow the international curriculum reputed across the world.
The universities in these countries are approved by major organizations like WHO and enlisted with the Medical Council Of India (MCI).
FOR MORE INFO
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Abroad :
- MBBS at an Affordable Cost-Once you choose to study MBBS abroad you get the chance to study at the top medical universities abroad at an extremely low cost.
- No Donation Or Capitation Fee Is Required- Unlike the Indian private medical universities, top medical universities abroad like Russia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, etc do not require you to pay huge amounts in the form of donation or the capitation fees.
- No Entrance Test Is Required To Seek Admission- In order to study MBBS in Abroad, Indian students just need to secure a minimum of 50% in their 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and qualify NEET UG. Entrance examinations like IELTS & TOEFL are not required.
- Extremely Low Cost Of Living- This factor is highly dependent on the lifestyle of the student. The majority of foreign countries who are offering MBBS in Abroad are from Europe, where the cost of living is extremely low. If we talk about Russia, the monthly average living expense is somewhere between 100-150 USD $ (Indian Rupee- 69.31 INR) including all overhead expenses.
- Best World Class Infrastructure- Medical universities of Abroad offer world class Infrastructure with all the latest equipment.
- Opportunity To Get Great International Exposure- Students will get the chance to meet the students coming from different countries, ethnicity, and background in the Top Medical Universities Abroad. This exposure will be of great help for all the students trying to settle in a new country.
- English Taught Programs- Medical universities of Abroad use the English language as the medium of education. It’s not mandatory for students to learn the local language of the country to study MBBS in that country. However, it is beneficial for the students and assists them in their holistic development.
- Availability Of Hostel- All the medical universities of Abroad provides comfortable and cosy hostel accommodation to all its international students. Indian students will be happy to know that the majority of medical universities Abroad, offer Indian food too.
MBBS in Different Countries
MBBS in Philippines is the one of the top destinations among Indian students to pursue MBBS.
It provides the best theoretical as well as practical education that enables the students to become successful practitioners.
Philippines have a 90% literacy rate. It proves that Education is of primary concern in the country.
Philippines is the largest English – Speaking country in the Southeast Asian region. English issued as a medium of instruction in higher education. Also, Filipinos are considered one of the most competent English speakers in the world. It is known for its highest standard of education, high– caliber education institutions. The country is the major exporters of English teachers, nurses, doctors and skilled workers abroad.
It offers Doctor of Medicine or MD degree which is equivalent to MBBS in Indian System of Education.
Check for More INFO BELOW
Why Study MBBS In Philippines?
- A lot of parents from India believes that Philippines is one of the best education destination for their children to Study MBBS, as it offers quality medical education that comes with lot of benefits…
- MBBS in Philippines is most cost effective. Tuition fee is at affordable rate and being paid on installment basis.
- Affordable living and accommodation expenses.
- Modern teaching techniques and superior quality medical education combined with world class amenities.
- Internationally recognized Medical colleges which are listed in World Health Organization (WHO) and supported by foreign medical graduate council.
- Medium of instruction is purely English.
- Majority of Filipinos has a facility for English language and so Indian students feel comfortable. There is no demand to learn the local language.
- MBBS in Philippines follows the US education system thus students will have the credit transfer options to continue study medicine in America.
- 1 out of every 10 doctors practicing in America is medical graduates from Philippines.
- Philippines exports maximum number of medical graduates in the world.
- MBBS in Philippines comes with a great cultural diversity in the college campus
- MBBS in Philippines prepares you for the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination).Almost 100% of the students graduate in Philippines passed the Board Examination in their home country.
Best Medical Colleges In Philippines For Indian Students
The Philippines which is ranked amongst the top English Medium Education Destinations in the World and Opportunities to secure employment and residency in developed countries. Education gateway to countries like United States of America
|Slno:||University Name||Address||University Link|
|1||Emilio Aguinaldo College – School of Medicine||Paco, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.|
|2||University of Perpetual Help Rizal||Alabang Zapote Rd, Las Pinas, 1740 Metro Manila, Philippines.|
|3||UV Gullas College of Medicine||Banilad, Mandaue City, 6014, Cebu, Philippines.|
|4||Davao Medical School Foundation||Medical School Dr, Poblacion District, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines.|
|5||Lyceum Northwestern University||Dagupan, 2400 Pangasinan, Philippines.|
|6||Southwestern University||Urgello Street, Lungsod ng Cebu, 6000 Lalawigan ng Cebu, Philippines.|
|7||OUR LADY OF FATIMA UNIVERSITY||120 MacArthur Highway, Valenzuela, 1440 Metro Manila, Philippines.|
|8||BICOL CHRISTIAN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||Legazpi City, Philippines.|
Eligibility, Course Duration And Fee Structure
Eligibility, Course Duration And Fee Structure
The Philippines is the leading higher MD/MBBS education destination for students around the world. Philippines has developed the Meducal education system similar to the USA. Enrol for MBBS in Philippines, MBBS Admission for 2020-21
The education system is just so fantastic that Philippines has Send Thousands of Doctors and engineers to work in USA, UK, Middle east etc along with other professionals.
|Apply Last Date||25th September 2022|
|Eligibility||Students who have 50% marks in PCB in +2 can are eligible to apply in MBBS Universities in Philippines|
|NEET Exam||NEET exam with passing marks|
|Course Pattern||BS + MD (Doctor of Medicine)|
|Course Duration||5.5 (Includes Internship)|
|Minimum Course Fee||Rs.2.5 Lakhs/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee||Rs.6 Lakhs/Year|
|Cost of Living in Philippines||Rs 12000/Month to 15000/Month|
|Student Facilities||Hostel, Indian Food, WIFI|
|Currency||Philippines Peso (PHP)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Universities Recognition||MCI, WHO, WFME, FAIMER|
|MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Philippines||45|
|Top Medical Colleges in Philippines||3|
|Present Studying Indian Students||5000+|
MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES: Philippines Medical Universities has experienced faculty, traditional but synchronized curriculum with early clinical integration, interactive learning process, superior teaching facilities with computerized images & lectures. Clinical training is provided in: Medical Centre Manila (MCM), ISO 9001 certified, & its satellite clinics and in the University of Philippines – Philippines general Hospital Medical Centre.
STUDENT SERVICES: Philippines Medical Universities takes pride in services to students, the latest of which is the Dynamic English (DYNED) laboratory to hone students in English. Other services include air-conditioned classrooms, computer and science laboratories, library with internet access, audio-visual rooms, sports, medical and health services.
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD: Three hostels are located within the College. All Hostel Rooms have independent toilets. Indian and local food is available in the College Canteen in the College premises.
Food : South and North Indian Canteen Available at Campus
Laundry : Service in hostel. Pay is per kilo of washing.
Hostel Rooms : 2, 3 & 4 share a room. Water, electricity, internet is extra, Cot, Matters, Pillows, cup board along with Attached bathroom & basin in each room.
Expenses: Refer to attached sheet for current fees and other.
TO JOIN MBBS @ Philippines Today – Kindly visit or contact us