- Reviews (0)
IBPS – RRB
IBPS RRB is a national-level banking exam conducted every year by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for candidates who aspire to join the Regional Rural Bank.
IBPS RRB Exam is conducted every year by IBPS for selection to the post of both IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officer Cadre in Regional Rural Banks spread across the country. For selection to the post of both Assistant and Officer Cadre in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) spread across the country, IBPS organises IBPS RRB Exam every year. The selection is made to the post of:
|Office Assistant||Marketing Manager||Treasury Manager|
|Officer Scale – I||Banking Officer Scale – II||Agriculture Officer (Grade – II)|
|Law Officer (Grade – II)||Law Officer (Grade – II)||Chartered Accountant (Grade II)|
|Officer (Grade III)||IT Officer (Grade II)|
IBPS RRB Eligibility : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will be conducting Online Common Written Examination (CWE) for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Candidates to gain eligibility to appear for IBPS CWE must satisfy the below given eligibility criteria to apply for Office Assistant vacancies…
1. Nationality: A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
There is an upper and lower age limit set by IBPS for candidates who wish to appear for the IBPS RRB exam. The age limit varies according to the scale of the officers. The age limit set for general category candidates according to the posts is given below:
- For Officer Scale-III– The minimum age limit for such candidates is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years. Candidate applying for officer Scale III should not have been born earlier than June 3, 1981, and not later than May 31, 2001.
- For Officer Scale-II– The candidate must not be less than 21 years of age but he/she must be below 32 years. These candidates should not have been born earlier than June 3, 1989, and not later than May 31, 2001.
- For Officer Scale- I– If a candidate is applying for Officer Scale I, he/she must be above 18 years and the maximum age limit for such candidates is 30 years, so the candidate must not have been born earlier than June 3, 1992, and not later than May 31, 2004.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose)– A candidate can apply for this post if he/she ranges from 18 to 28 years of age. Such candidate must not have been born earlier than June 2, 1994, and later than June 1, 2004.
3. Age Relaxation:
|Category||Relaxation (in years)|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not
4. Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for the Office Assistant vacancies must have completed Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language.
5. Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) in any particular RRB or RRBs are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State/ UT in which the RRB is situated to be eligible for interview, as per the notification of the concerned RRB (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.