- Reviews (0)
SBI – PO exam will be conducted by State Bank of India (SBI) to select eligible candidates to the post of Probationary Officer. SBI PO is one of the most coveted jobs in Banking industry and a dream job for millions of aspirants across India.
SBI PO 2022 exam will be conducted by the State Bank of India (SBI) to select eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) in different branches of the State Bank of India. SBI PO is one of the most coveted jobs in the Banking industry and a dream job for millions of aspirants across India. SBI PO is considered as a premium job opportunity in the banking sector because of the following reasons:
• Brand value of SBI and reputation associated with SBI PO post
• Lucrative pay scale which is highest among PSU Banks
• Growth opportunities where even a PO can progress to the level of Chairperson
• Job satisfaction and social prestige
SBI PO exam consists of 3 phases – Prelims, Mains and GD/ Interview round. Before beginning with your preparation, you should get an idea about the latest updates, selection procedure, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, previous year cut off etc. Please go through this article to get all the important information for the SBI PO 2022 Exam.
SBI PO Eligibility
Candidates applying for SBI PO Exam should be one of the following:
- Citizen of India.
- The subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugees who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. of India in their favor.
Candidates who are aiming to apply for the SBI PO selection process, should meet any of the Educational Criteria listed below.
- Candidates having any Graduation or equivalent degree in any discipline from any University/ Educational Institution which has been recognized by Central Government are eligible to apply for SBI PO Exam 2022.
- Candidates who are in their final year/semester also can fill the SBI PO 2022 Application Form. But they have to show the passing certificate of that particular degree mentioned in the Application Form which has been issued before December 31, 2022. They might need to show their certificate in the SBI PO Interview.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before December 31, 2022.
- A candidate who possesses the qualification of Chartered Accountant is also eligible to apply for SBI PO 2022.
- There is no minimum limit of marks for filling the SBI PO 2022 Application Form.
Age – Minimum: 21 years Maximum: 30 years, i.e., A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1990 and no later than 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive).
SBI PO Exam Pattern
The first stage for SBI PO 2021 Recruitment is the Preliminary Exam, in which the aspirant has to qualify in order to get shortlisted for SBI PO Mains Exam.
1. There will be 3 sections in SBI PO Prelims Exam like any other PO Exam: English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
2. A total of 100 Objective type questions will be asked in SBI PO Prelims Exam 2021.
3. The duration of the exam is 01 hour (20 minutes for each section).
4. SBI PO Prelims is qualifying nature and marks will not be counted while preparing the merit list.
Penalty for wrong answer: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong by a candidate. No deduction will be there in marks if a question is left unattempted or blank by a candidate.
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2021|
|S.No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
The SBI PO Mains Exam will comprise of Objective & Descriptive Section, which is described below in detail:
Objective paper to be completed in 3 hours and descriptive paper in 30 minutes.
In the objective part, there will be 4 sections namely Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation & General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, English Language.
A descriptive paper will be conducted along with the above mentioned online test and there will be 2 questions in this paper.
Penalty for wrong answer: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong by a candidate in SBI PO Mains Exam. No deduction will be made in marks if a question is left unattempted or blank by a candidate in the exam.
|SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern|
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Descriptive Test||02||50||30 minutes|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.